|Department:||Master of Science in Physician Assistant Program|
|Position Available Date:||N/A|
In support of ARC-PA standards A1.02, A1.03, A1.04, A1.08, A1.11, A2.16, A2.18, A3.21, and C4.02, this position will provide administrative and operational support for assigned data systems and program records to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance. Performs periodic records audits. Manages assigned databases to ensure contemporary and accurate information. Manages the clinical facility agreements and related records. Provides comprehensive administrative, operational, and project support to the Program Director and faculty.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, business systems or other applicable field is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years full time employment experience as administrative coordinator or similar professional experience is required. Experience in a healthcare setting is preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years full time employment experience managing records, data systems and records audits is required.
- Basic knowledge of contract language is preferred.
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office for Windows applications (word processing, database, spreadsheet, e-mail, presentation graphics, etc.) is required.
- Proficiency in general office equipment operation is required.
- Must possess exceptional time management and detail-orientation skills.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits including Day One medical and dental insurance, retirement plan with match and tuition benefits for employees and their dependents.
Position will remain open until filled.
Please click the “Apply Now” link to apply for this position.
Please attach a resume and a cover letter of interest with your online application.
Online applications as well as supporting documentation may also be submitted/completed in person at:
UMHB Human Resources Division
UMHB Box 8020
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
For information regarding employment at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, please visit our Careers Site.
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please contact HR directly at Ext. 4527 to ascertain which documents are required to apply for this position. Please contact the Human Resources Division directly, rather than the hiring department/supervisor, to assure equal opportunity of our process.