|Title:||Head Coach - Acrobatics and Tumbling|
|Position Available Date:||01/11/2019|
Designs, implements and evaluates the Acrobatics and Tumbling Program. Performs all related administrative duties as assigned, to include recruiting, travel, budget oversight, resource management and media communications.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience coaching acrobatics and tumbling at the collegiate level is required. Head coaching experience preferred.
- Proficiency in NCATA, NCAA DIII and ASC rules and regulations is required.
- Professional membership in USA Gymnastics and NCATA is required.
- Basic competency in Microsoft Office for Windows applications (word processing, database, spreadsheet, e-mail, presentation graphics, etc.) is required.
- Proficiency in general office equipment operation is required.
- Must possess exceptional time management and detail-orientation skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid Texas driver’s license and be insurable by UMHB auto insurance carrier.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits including Day One medical and dental insurance, retirement plan with match and tuition benefits for employees and their dependents.
Position will remain open until filled.
Please click the “Apply Now” link to apply for this position.
Please attach a resume and a cover letter of interest with your online application.
Online applications as well as supporting documentation may also be submitted/completed in person at:
UMHB Human Resources Division
UMHB Box 8020
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
For information regarding employment at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, please visit our Careers Site.
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please contact HR directly at Ext. 4527 to ascertain which documents are required to apply for this position. Please contact the Human Resources Division directly, rather than the hiring department/supervisor, to assure equal opportunity of our process.