|Title:||HVAC Technician II (Day Shift)|
|Position Available Date:||04/25/2017|
- A high school diploma or GED equivalency is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years employment experience as a HVAC technician (installation, diagnosis and maintenance) is required.
- Must possess exceptional time management and detail-orientation skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a current and valid Texas driver's license and be insurable under UMHB auto coverage.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits including Day One medical and dental insurance, retirement plan with match and tuition benefits for employees and their dependents.
Position will remain open until filled.
Please click the "Apply Now" link to apply for this position.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter of interest with your online application.
Application packets may also be submitted/completed by mail or in person:
UMHB Human Resources Division
UMHB Box 8020
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
For information regarding employment at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, please visit our Careers Site.
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please contact HR directly at Ext. 4527 to ascertain which documents are required to apply for this position. Please contact the Human Resources Division directly, rather than the hiring department/supervisor, to assure equal opportunity of our process.