|Title:||Director, Student Disability and Testing Services|
|Position Available Date:||07/19/2019|
Designs, implements and evaluates the activities of the Student Disability and Testing Services office to assure effective student services. Maintains compliance with all applicable policies, laws, accreditation and regulatory standards related to the office’s services. In collaboration with the Vice President, selects, trains, schedules and guides student workers.
2. A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in coordinating disability accommodations is required. Prefer higher education experience.
3. Competency in records management systems is required. Experience with Pharos records management system is preferred.
4. Proficient speaking and presentation skills are required.
5. Proven success in managing multiple projects is required.
6. Experience in budget and resource management is required.
7. Basic competency in Microsoft Office for Windows applications (word processing, database, spreadsheet, e-mail, presentation graphics, etc.) is required.
8. Must be proficient in general office equipment operation.
9. Must possess exceptional time management and detail-oriented skills.
Salaries and Benefits:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits including Day One medical and dental insurance, retirement plan with match and tuition benefits for employees and their dependents.
Position will remain open until filled.
Please click the “Apply Now” link to apply for this position.
Please attach a resume and a cover letter of interest with your online application.
Online applications as well as supporting documentation may also be submitted/completed in person at:
UMHB Human Resources Division
UMHB Box 8020
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
For information regarding employment at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, please visit our Careers Site.
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please contact HR directly at Ext. 4527 to ascertain which documents are required to apply for this position. Please contact the Human Resources Division directly, rather than the hiring department/supervisor, to assure equal opportunity of our process.