|Title:||Manager, Employee Recruiting|
|Position Available Date:||03/10/2021|
Manages employee recruiting process, to include advertising, applicant screening, pre-employment testing, reference checks and interview coordination. Greets and assists visitors. Maintains skills assessment and interview questionnaire library and records. Manages the hiring of temporary and part-time employees. Coordinates temporary employee hiring activities. Generates reports, charts and graphs from HRIS systems. Assists with employee events and benefits activities as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a professional-level Human Resources or closely related position is required, to include recruiting.
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office for Windows applications (word processing, database, spreadsheet, e-mail, presentation graphics, etc.) is required. ATS and HRIS experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent presentation and business writing skills are required.
- A minimum of 50 wpm typing speed is required.
- Must be proficient in general office equipment operation.
- Must possess exceptional time management and detail-orientation skills.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits including Day One medical and dental insurance, retirement plan with match and tuition benefits for employees and their dependents.
Position will remain open until filled.
Please click the “Apply Now” link to apply for this position.
Please attach a resume and a cover letter of interest with your online application.
Online applications as well as supporting documentation may also be submitted/completed in person at:
UMHB Human Resources Division
UMHB Box 8020
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
For information regarding employment at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, please visit our Careers Site.
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please contact HR directly at Ext. 4527 to ascertain which documents are required to apply for this position. Please contact the Human Resources Division directly, rather than the hiring department/supervisor, to assure equal opportunity of our process.