|Title:||Assistant Director, University Fitness Center|
|Department:||Mayborn Campus Center|
|Position Available Date:||08/30/2017|
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is required (prefer EXSS, Business, Education or related field).
- A minimum of two (2) years full time employment experience in a closely related field is required.
- Must possess or be able to obtain within six (6) months of initial employment a Life Guard Instructor certification from the American Red Cross, National Safety Council or other nationally recognized training program. This may include CPR and First Aid training requirements as prescribed.
- Must possess or be able to obtain within six (6) months a Certified Pool Operator’s certification (CPO).
- Competency in Microsoft Office for Windows applications (word processing, database, spreadsheet, e-mail, presentation graphics, etc.) required.
- Must be proficient in general office equipment operation.
- Must possess exceptional time management and detail-orientation skills.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits including Day One medical and dental insurance, retirement plan with match and tuition benefits for employees and their dependents.
Position will remain open until filled.
Please click the “Apply Now” link to apply for this position.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter of interest with your online application.
Application packets may also be submitted/completed by mail or in person:
UMHB Human Resources Division
UMHB Box 8020
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please contact HR directly at Ext. 4527 to ascertain which documents are required to apply for this position. Please contact the Human Resources Division directly, rather than the hiring department/supervisor, to assure equal opportunity of our process.