|Title:||Secretary, College of Nursing (Part-Time)|
|Department:||Scott and White School of Nursing|
|Position Available Date:||09/08/2017|
Performs assigned clerical tasks to include exceptional customer service to faculty, staff, students and others, filing, data entry, documentation, correspondence, light bookkeeping and accomplishing special projects.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalency is required.
- A minimum of 2 years clerical experience is required.
- Competency in Microsoft Office for Windows applications (word processing, database, spreadsheet, e-mail, presentation graphics, etc.) is required.
- A minimum of 45 wpm typing speed is required.
- Must be proficient in general office equipment operation.
- Must possess exceptional time management and detail-orientation skills.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Position will remain open until filled.
Please click the “Apply Now” link to apply for this position.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter of interest with your online application.
Application packets may also be submitted/completed in person:
UMHB Human Resources Division
UMHB Box 8020
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
For information regarding employment at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, please visit our Careers Site.
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please contact HR directly at Ext. 4527 to ascertain which documents are required to apply for this position. Please contact the Human Resources Division directly, rather than the hiring department/supervisor, to assure equal opportunity of our process.